IAMA-CA New Year's Event
Sunday, January 26, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
Los Angeles/Beverly Hills, CA
The beginning of every New Year implies the opportunity for many new beginnings …
We are pleased to announce reactivation of Iranian American Medical Association-California Chapter. To celebrate, IAMA-CA is having a happy hour mixer event on January 26th, 2014 at 6 pm at Shah Abbas Restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA. Come, meet and hang out with other healthcare professionals living and working in the area. Delicious appetizers, soft drinks, tea and sweets will be served. Hope to see you all there.
Also please feel free to join our Facbeook page and stay tuned for news, updates and upcoming events:
When & Where
The Iranian American Medical Association (IAMA) is the largest group of Iranian medical professionals in Northern America. IAMA is dedicated to the advancement of Iranian-American medical professionals spanning through all 50 states.
The California chapter of the Iranian American Medical Association is established to serve its members and the Iranian American community as a whole through the following goals:
- To provide aspiring health professionals with mentorship, support and guidance throughout their education and training.
- To promote the education of all medical professionals by means of literature, meetings and continuing medical education (CME) activities.
- To perform service to our community through volunteer activities delivering care to underserved populations locally and internationally.
- To develop a strong social and professional network in order to unite and strengthen the Iranian American community.
- To encourage and facilitate philanthropy with the intent of providing scholarships for deserving Iranian American students as well as services for those in need.
- To represent our Iranian culture and heritage and promote a positive image of our community.