This event is password-protected
Check out other great events using Eventbrite.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Denver Metro iaedp
Iaedp Denver Metro Chapter is a non-profit organization focused on education, research, awareness, prevention and treatment of eating disorders. The mission and purpose of the Denver iaedp is five-fold and reflects that of the iaedp National mission.
Our chapter is committed to:
1) Provide a place for professionals in our field to find support for his/her own practice, to network and learn about each other’s expertise so we have known referral sources for our clients/patients, and to hold each other accountable to the highest level of standards and integrity in our field.
2) Create an atmosphere of collaboration versus competition amongst professionals so that the primary focus becomes striving to provide the best possible care for our clients/patients.
3) Offer educational opportunities to the community and clients about the latest research, techniques, and approaches for working with eating disorders – and resources for those whose lives are being touched by any aspect of the eating disorder spectrum.
4) Facilitate first-quality education and high-level training for the front-line professionals who treat the full spectrum of eating disorders.
5) Support and encourage professionals in this field to complete the iaedp certification process as a means to promote standards of excellence within the field of eating disorder treatment in the Denver area.