San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Metro Denver IAEDP Chapter would like to announce that the Winter Gala scheduled for December 7, 2013 has been postponed until early 2014. Information about the new event date will be sent in the next few weeks.
Sincere thanks to each of you who gave feedback to the IAEDP Chapter leadership team regarding the challenges of the date and time of our December 7, 2013 event. It is the intention of the entire committee to host events which work in conjunction with the schedules of our current and future IAEDP members.
Members of the Metro Denver IAEDP Chapter have worked throughout 2013 to lay the groundwork for a successful chapter. As with any start-up organization, we are eager to grow and provide education and support to eating disorder professionals and others interested in serving our eating disorder populations. We are committed to our growth and service objectives and look forward to communicating information to you regarding our Winter 2014 Gala and educational events.
Thanks for your continued support! If you are interested in participating in any of the Metro Denver IAEDP events or committees, please contact Dana Byrd at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 241-5057.
Happy Holidays to each of you!
Denver Metro iaedp
Denver Metro iaedp
Iaedp Denver Metro Chapter is a non-profit organization focused on education, research, awareness, prevention and treatment of eating disorders. The mission and purpose of the Denver iaedp is five-fold and reflects that of the iaedp National mission.
Our chapter is committed to:
1) Provide a place for professionals in our field to find support for his/her own practice, to network and learn about each other’s expertise so we have known referral sources for our clients/patients, and to hold each other accountable to the highest level of standards and integrity in our field.
2) Create an atmosphere of collaboration versus competition amongst professionals so that the primary focus becomes striving to provide the best possible care for our clients/patients.
3) Offer educational opportunities to the community and clients about the latest research, techniques, and approaches for working with eating disorders – and resources for those whose lives are being touched by any aspect of the eating disorder spectrum.
4) Facilitate first-quality education and high-level training for the front-line professionals who treat the full spectrum of eating disorders.
5) Support and encourage professionals in this field to complete the iaedp certification process as a means to promote standards of excellence within the field of eating disorder treatment in the Denver area.