The Year of Transformation: Maximizing Value through Collaborative and Agile Relationships @ IACCM Middle East Conference 2016
The business case is clear: Contract and Commercial Management are critical capabilities in managing today’s market environment.
The contracting community is in an era of great transformation. As technology advances, it continues to drive change in the workforce. In these challenging times, the need to embrace change and evolve our role is clear.
That is why this year, IACCM is pleased to introduce the Middle East Conference:
The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM) invites you to join us at this inaugural event where our unique combination of thought-leadership, authoritative research and practical case studies will equip you with personal skills and functional expertise:
- New and effective contracting models
- From contention to collaboration – dealing with contentious terms
- Integrating ‘the relationship’ and ‘the contract’
- Driving performance and managing change
- Contracts as a source of value and innovation – the economics of good contract management
- Technology and transformation – reshaping our role
Featuring cross-industry global perspectives, the IACCM Middle East Conference brings thought-leadership and innovation to the contracting community – whether from legal, procurement, contracting, commercial or project management. Delivering successful contracts requires a unified approach!
Register now for two days of intense learning and benchmarking strategies. Practical insights and strategic priorities will be delivered through a mix of workshops and presentations. At IACCM conferences, you are immersed in a community of experts, passionate about what we do, champions of change. Join us and be inspired.
Who should Attend - and Why?
IACCM's Middle East Conference will address the challenges and opportunities that lie before us and create an environment that will encourage everyone to think 'outside the rules' whilst also providing you with clear solutions to help you address some of the most common challenges facing the contracting the community.
It will feature cross-industry perspectives and the unique knowledge of IACCM, the sole provider of worldwide professional expertise and research in contact and commercial management.
The IACCM Middle East Conference is:
- An exceptional opportunity to find out the latest on commercial contracting standards and innovation from leading industry experts and how they assess the changing marketplace, risk management, the role of ‘value-driven contracting’ in it and how they demonstrate the value of commercial contracting to their organizations
- A combination of thought leadership, research, case studies and open discussion groups on how to cope with organizational change, align with overall business objectives, improve your negotiations techniques and holistic risk assessment and governance
- An exceptional opportunity to learn how to increase the quality of contracting process by eliminating causes of contract failure that stand in the way of successful project management
- Exclusive advice on how to improve governance as well as business judgment in project development, negotiation and post-award execution
Who Should Attend the IACCM Middle East Conference?
- Heads of contracts, directors, managers and specialists dealing with contracts
- Heads of commercial, directors, managers and specialists, involved in commercial function
- In-house counsels
- Head of procurement, directors, managers and specialists
- Senior project managers
- Heads of outsourcing
- Heads of supply chain management and logistics
Feel free to get in touch at email@example.com or give us a call at +971 4 447 5711 ext.634