Actions and Detail Panel
IAAP Appalachian APW Branch Event
Fri, Apr 21, 2017, 2:30 PM – Sat, Apr 22, 2017, 12:30 PM EDT
Join the Appalachian Branch to kick off APW. With 2 very exciting speakers, we are sure you will enjoy our programs: Protecting your devices from Cyber Crime, Tech Over Travel AND Lighting the Fire Within You and Keeping It Lit. Those attending both sessions will receive a bonus webinar for a total of 9 recertification points!
Friday April 21: Hilton Garden Inn Arbor Conference Room
2:30 pm – 3:00 pm Registration (Outside of Arbor Room) Afternoon snacks/drinks provided
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm Tony Lambert (Protecting Your Devices From Cyber Crime)
4:30 pm – 4:45 pm Break (snacks, door prizes)
4:45 pm - 6:15 pm Tony Lambert (Tech Over Travel – Working Remotely with Technology)
7:30 pm - Until Connections and Cocktails
**Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, 900 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Saturday April 22: Hilton Garden Inn Arbor Conference Room
8:15 am - 9:00 am Registration (Breakfast, Coffee, Etc.)
9:00 am - 10:30 am Jackie Martin (Lighting the Fire Within You and Keeping It Lit) Part 1
- Find your fire and fan the flames of motivation and discover how your motivation and attitude can affect the organization.
- Reveal who’s really responsible for your motivation from a self-management and leadership perspective.
- Discover the 6 key personal motivators and which are most effective.
- Explain the dynamics of mentorship and coaching, including the effect on performance.
10:30 am - 10:45 am Break (door prizes)
10:45 am - 12:15 pm Jackie Martin (Lighting the Fire Within You and Keeping It Lit (Part 2)
- Keys to finding your sweet spot and stay in it.
- Learn to focus on your strength areas to give you power and confidence in your interpersonal connections and your organizational interactions.
- Identify what successful people do to love their job even in a changing work environment.
12:15 pm -12:30 pm Final Remarks/Door Prizes/Wrap Up
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm Lunch in Arbor Conference Room/End
Branch Director: Lisa Laurent, CAP-OM (email@example.com)