Time and Contact Management Using Outlook:
This time and contact management using Microsoft Outlook program teaches Administrative Professionals how to customize Outlook for productivity and ease of tracking people, tasks, and time. This program combines soft skills of contact/time management with Outlook technical training. Learner Outcomes include:
- Organize contacts and manage time more effectively with categories, customized views, and follow-ups/reminders.
- Create a personalized tab in the Ribbon and enhance the Quick Access Tool with popular commands, such as navigating to My Computer, My Documents, Speak, and Expand/Collapse.
- Save time with Quick Steps for emails, command buttons not in the Ribbon, and filtering and sorting contacts and calendars using table views.
- Know how all of the Outlook objects work together and create items based on other items, such as creating an appointment by clicking and dragging an email to your calendar.
- How to communicate effectively using email by employing readability statistics, speak, and standard etiquette practices for written communication.
Worth 1 IAAP CAP recertification point.
Presented by: Greg Creech, MCAS-I/CompTIA CTT+
Food & Beverage Offered.
LAN Director: Flora S. Keys (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Save This Event
When & Where
IAAP HQ Administrator