The Econometrics of Digital Advertising, an IAA Leadership Forum, is coming to Paris on June 15th 2016 as part of the International Advertising Association’s (IAA) What’s Coming Next? leadership forum series.
The event will provide a 360 degree update of the massive impact and contribution that the digital world has contributed to modern economies. And what it means to do business in the digital age whether established, a start-up or a category buster! Delegates will get insights from key executives as they cover the key industry topics at the forefront of the European digital advertising industry.
The Econometrics of Digital Advertising will also tackle industry trends and what to look out for, plus explore the political and legislative landscape of digital communications.
This conference will be the first event co-organized by IAA World Service Center (IAA's HQ in New York) and the IAA France Young Professionals Chapter. IAA YP Chapters are present in over 10 countries (Austria, Australia, Dubai, India, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Switzerland, United Kingdom, the United States and now France) and confirm the relevance of the IAA and the importance of international networking for marketing professionals.
This will also be a great opportunity to discover what the IAA France Young Professionals will be doing over the year, sign up as a member and stay up to date with "What's Coming Next?" in Paris for international advertising young professionals.
The What's Coming Next? | Econometrics of Digital Advertising
is an invitation only event.
For more international inquiries please contact:
Michael Lee, IAA Global Managing Director email@example.com,
or Mateja Simic, IAA Global Events Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
For local inquiries within France please contact:
The IAA French Chapter, email@example.com
PROGRAM – JUNE 15TH 2016 | Arts & Metiers, Avenue d’Iena, Paris
8:00 to 9:00 am - Registration and welcome refreshments
9:00 to 9:05 am - Introduction by the International Advertising Association
- Michael Lee – Managing Director IAA
9:05 to 9:20 am - Introduction to the Single Digital Market Landscape. Realities and Ambitions.
There is a huge diversity of businesses and entrepreneurs with creativity, ambition and talent – all deploying digital tools that create employment and boost economies. Opportunities are enormous. For Europe to reach its full potential, a single “digital” market that reflects the one enjoyed in the “physical” world is necessary. The scene for this and the IAA Leadership Forum will be set by our expert moderators.
- Carla Michelotti, Vice President Corporate Members IAA
- Ravi Mattu, Technology, Media and Telecoms Editor, The Financial Times
9:20 to 10:00 am - The Value of Digital Advertising to the European Digital Economy.
The last ten years have seen an unprecedented growth of the online advertising sector in Europe: it is now the largest advertising medium across Europe in terms of revenue, surpassing even television. With the European Commission’s aim of developing a Digital Single Market (DSM) we will look closely at how the online advertising industry acts as an incubator and a key driver of the European digital economic aim – through creation of highly skilled talent pool, new technologies and broader digital sector innovation.
There is a huge diversity of businesses and entrepreneurs with creativity, ambition and talent – all deploying digital tools that create employment and boost economies. Opportunities are enormous. For Europe to reach its full potential, a single “digital” market that reflects the one enjoyed in the “physical” world is necessary. At what stage is the European Commission’s agenda for the digital single market.
- In conversation Towney Feehan, CEO IAB Europe with Daniel Knapp, Senior Director Advertising, IHS Technologies
10:00 to 10:35 am - The real impact of digital on European Society.
- Keynote speaker Paul MacDonnell, Head of European Policy, Center for Data Innovation
- Followed by Q&A with Paul MacDonnell conducted by Ravi Mattu, Technology, Media and Telecoms Editor, The Financial Times
10:35 to 11.10 am - From Start-Up’s to Category Busters. What real innovation and opportunities can look like.
How start-up’s and new businesses operating in the digital age, can confront and confound established industries and categories.
- Moderator Marie Fenard, Head of SMB Sales, Google
- Panelists: Philippe de Chanville, Co-founder, ManoMano; Frédérique Lorentz, Marketing Director, Koolicar
11:00 to 11:35 am - Brands as entertainment. The next chapter on brands and content is now being written!
- Keynote speaker Jonathan Perelman, Head of Digital Ventures, ICM Partners
- Followed by Q&A with Jonathan Perelman conducted by Ravi Mattu, Technology, Media and Telecoms Editor, The Financial Times
11:35 to 12:15 pm - The way forward. The tangible benefits of the digital era.
This panel will examine how much progress has been made. The key trends and issues in Europe and other parts of the world.
- Moderated by Carla Michelotti, Vice President Corporate Members IAA,
- PanelistsL Angela Mills Wade, Executive Director, European Publishers Council, Michel Bejot, Avocat au Barreau de Paris, Bernard-Hertz-Bejot, Juliette Riviere, Senior Director-Compliance Programs, Trustworthy Accountability Group
12:15 to 12:50 pm - What’s Coming Next?TM for Advertising Industry Forecasts and Trends.
The worlds’ leading agency holding companies and media agencies have declared 100% automated buying environment in a few years. And that media investments are continuing to make dramatic shifts to digital/mobile. Why mobile will be the future of media.What do you need to know? And what’s the timetable?
- Keynote speaker: Guy Abrahams, Worldwide Strategic Marketing Director, Zenith Optimedia
- Followed by Q&A with Guy Abrahams conducted by Ravi Mattu, Technology, Media and Telecoms Editor, The Financial Times
12:50 to 1 pm - Wrap Up of What’s Coming Next?
- Moderators: Carla Michelotti, Vice President Corporate Members, IAA and Ravi Mattu, Technology, Media and Telecoms Editor, The Financial Times
1 pm to 1:05 pm - Close and thank you from the IAA France Chapter
Stay connected with the IAA!