Join us on June 21-23 at the i2i Annual User Conference at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
Gain insights and strategies that will take your team to the next level of quality performance and learn from industry experts and your peers who will inspire you with innovative best practices.
Our agenda is being finalized, but here are this year’s topics:
* Daily Use of i2iTracks: Integrating Pop Health into your Clinical Workflow
* PCMH: Attaining & Sustaining Recognition
* HEDIS & P4P Success Stories: Using i2i to Monitor Progress and Increase Performance
* Team Based Care/Team Huddle: Best Practices for Efficient Appointments
* Use of Analytics in Daily Work
* Payer Collaboration
* Integrating Care: Behavioral Health, Dental, and more
* New Payment Models: MACRA/MIPS
* Quality Improvement: Best Practices for Best Outcomes
* Care Management: Using i2i to Reduce Gaps in Care
* Global Analytics Successes: PopIQ
* Disease Prevention Successes
Take advantage of our Early Bird Discounts through March 31:
Individual: $895 per person
Group Rate (3 or more per organization): $795 per person
After March 31:
Individual: $995 per person
Group Rate (3 or more per organization): $895 per person
Register now for the Early Bird Price!
Stay Tuned: AGENDA COMING SOON
Room Block Rate
i2i has negotiated room block rates at the Opryland Resort starting at $189/night.
Please Note: There is an additional $20 daily resort fee.
Space is limited, so make your reservations before June 1.
CLICK HERE for the direct reservation link.
Terms and Conditions
* Payable by check or credit card.
* All registrations must be paid in full by June 1, 2017.
Please make all checks payable to:
3663 North Laughlin Road, Suite 200,
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
All checks must be received by June 1, 2017.
* All cancellations will incur a 10% cancellation fee of the total price.
* Cancellations after June 12, 2017 will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the total price.
Please contact Maryanne Rahab at email@example.com or (707) 575-7100 x761 for more information.