In the face of difficulty, most of us do our best to cope with the situation, hold it together, and keep going, but we often end up carrying emotional pain that we don’t know how to heal or release. The toxic residue of painful experiences gets stored in our emotional heart, limiting our ability to give and receive love. If you want to break free from the past and experience emotional freedom, we invite you to join us at the I AM ENOUGH: Heal Your Heart Manifest Your Vision Retreat. In a safe, nurturing setting, you will be guided in the unique healing process developed by Dr. Camelia Straughn that has helped hundreds let go of their pain, find freedom from the past, and rediscover joy and fulfillment.
At the I AM ENOUGH: Heal Your Heart Manifest Your Vision Retreat, you will experience healing techniques such as guided visualizations, journal writing, and sound therapy that will inspire you to let go of past hurt, forgive yourself and others, and fill the newly opened space in your heart with love, strength, and true fulfillment.
This is an intensive weekend workshop that allows you to reach deep levels of emotional release and healing in a short amount of time. Whether you’ve recently experienced an upsetting event or loss, or you’ve been carrying the burden of old emotional wounds for many years, I AM ENOUGH: Heal Your Heart Manifest Your Vision Retreat will help you find emotional freedom.
I AM ENOUGH: Heal Your Heart Retreat, you will feel the weight lifted from your heart as you:
* Are gently guided in our unique emotional healing process to help you identify, mobilize, and release any toxic emotions or experiences.
* Receive your personal Primordial Sound Meditation mantra to access deeper states of inner peace
* Practice heart-opening yoga and breathing techniques to support you in the healing process
* Nourish your body with delicious Vegan meals
* Connect with other like-minded individuals who share your desire for healing and greater happiness
* Learn practical take-home tools, including meditation, yoga, and guided journaling, that will support you on your journey home.