San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
I AM B.E.A.U.T.Y. in Partnership with Wildlife Conservation Society PRESENTS:
Back to School Girls Summit @ The Bronx Zoo!!!
HOSTED BY AKILAH C. THOMPSON;
Founder of I AM BEAUTY
Certified Life Coach & Teen Expert
w/ SPECIAL GUESTS
Let’s talk about how you can BE B.E.A.U.T.Y. this school year!
What does B.E.A.U.T.Y. mean ?
- Beautiful! – Promote self-love and build confidence.
- Extraordinary! - Discover talents, passion and purpose.
- Ambitious! - Create a life vision and formulate goals.
- Unlimited! – Explore the endless possibilities of life through career awareness and exploration.
- Talented! - Hone life skills essential for success.
- Young! - Live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Where: The Bronx Zoo (2300 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY) , Center for Global Conservation (CGC)
Who: Girls 13-18
When: Saturday, Sept 27th from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
What: I AM BEAUTY Girls summit is a full day summit empowering and inspiring teen girls through interactive activities and a Keeping It Real girl talk tackling pertinent issues. Discussions and exercises include self-esteem, social media dos and don’t’s, abstinence, bullying, fitness, beauty and other hot teen topics.
COST: FREE ( Limited space, must register to attend and received final event details)
Register by September 19th at www.iambeautygirltalk.eventbrite.com
Check In Details: For REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS ONLY
When & Where
I AM BEAUTY INC.
I AM BEAUTY is an organization that facilates programming designed to empower and inspire young girls and women by fostering self-love, personal and professional development, career exploration, health awareness, goal setting and pursuit of life purpose. To learn more about I AM BEAUTY, take a look at the website at www.iambeautyinc.com