San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This program will feature classroom and lab activities designed to help Hydroponic Vegetable Growers to manage their crop nutrients.
- Plant physiology and nutrient basics
- Water quality and media selections
- How to mix your own fertilizer
- Understanding the role of pH in your water
- Monitoring and adjusting nutrient solutions
- Hands-on lab sessions
- Equipment and meters
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, January 25th
Registration includes lunch, refreshments and class materials.
To register by mail, send form and payment to:
(checks payable to) University of Florida: 7580 County Road 136 • Live Oak, FL 32060
When & Where
UF/IFAS Small Farms Academy
The goal of the Small Farms Academy is to train small farmers by providing unique, hands-on classes, workshops, and field days on specific topics in order to sustain existing small farms and increase the number of new small farms.