This 4 day class will give technicians operational information to confirm diagnosis, repair, maintenance and system troubleshooting. We will spend approximately half the time in the hands-on lab and the other half in a lecture setting.
Mechanics will learn how to troubleshoot the high pressure CAT pump, boom systems, vacuum systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic systems. The electronic diagnostic process will be covered thoroughly. Mechanics will disassemble the head on the CAT pump, fan and transfer cases used in their HXX units and perform a blower inspection. Please provide your Vactor serial number for your HXX product so the trainer can cover the attendee’s specific model.
HXX products discussed will include HXX II, HXX III, HXX Prodigy, and HXX Paradigm
- Basic operation for repair confirmation
- Intelliview function
- How to use the diagnostic manual and schematics together
- How to manually override hydraulic and pneumatic functions
- Use the Intelliview’s diagnostic screens to access levels 1 and 2 diagnostics
- Introduction to electrical/electronic (CAN diagnostics and I/Os) troubleshooting, repairs
- Diagnose CAT pump problems and failures
- CAT pump head rebuild
- Diagnose vacuum related problems
- Blower inspection and fan rebuild
- Hydraulic component identification
Who should attend: New and experienced mechanics that need to have a better understanding of HXX repair procedures and recommendations.
July 17-20, August 7-10, September 11-14, October 23-26
Just added: April 10-13