Join us on Monday, December 12th for a keynote speech by Governor Ige and a panel discussion on the State of Startup Paradise. We’ll talk about what’s worked and what hasn’t since the launch of the Startup Paradise Initiative, and what’s still missing.
* Governor David Ige -- State of Hawaii
* Vassilis Syrmos -- Vice President for Research and Innovation, University of Hawaii System
* Tarik Sultan -- Managing Partner, Sultan Ventures/XLR8UH & Board Member, HVCA
* Chenoa Farnsworth -- Managing Partner, Blue Startups & Board Member, HVCA
* Pono Chong -- Vice President of Business Advocacy & Development, Chamber of Commerce
* Meli James -- President, HVCA
The Plaza Club
900 Fort Street Mall, 20th Floor, Honolulu
Monday, December 12, 2016
Time: 11:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Ticket Price includes lunch:
$29 HVCA Members
$39 General - Early Bird
$49 General - At the Door
$20 Student with ID (Currently enrolled college student)
What are my best parking options to attend this event?
Parking is available at Harbor Court at 800 Bethel St Honolulu, HI 96813 at a rate of $1.50 for the first two hours and $3/hr after that. The below photo is the entrance to Harbor Court.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Once you register for this event, you are on our guest list. You are welcomed to keep your ticket as your receipt.
What is the refund policy?
HVCA does not issue refunds for ticket purchases in the case of No-Shows.