HUSTLE AND CODE IS HERE!!!
It's almost year end and we all will be making those resolutions!! But, how about you take it a step further!
HOW ABOUT YOU GO INTO 2017 WITH YOUR BUSINESS PLAN IN PLACE?!
Hustle and Code is a Weekend Retreat for women in tech, business, and personal development. The purpose of the retreat is not only to learn, but to DO all of those business startup tasks that you have thought about but didnt have the time or training to start.
HERE's WHAT WE HAVE IN STORE
- How to legally establish your business as an LLC (if applicable) and register for your EIN
- Establish a consistent brand identity with your logo, website, and flyers
- Get your URL and Complete Website Design
- Create a SnapChat Filter and Mobile App
- What needs to be put into a business plan and how to put it into action
- Get hands-on experience of business IT tasks such as e-mail automation using tool such as MailChimp, SEO
- Learn to write a basic computer program and save it on your Hustle and Code USB
- Learn to create Video Ads using your Iphone for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter marketing
- Get access to vendors and legal aids for future business needs
- AND MORE!!!!!
BUT WAIT, THERE's MORE IN STORE!!!!
Not only do you receive information on how to expand your business in branding & design, business & marketing, and coding & programming - it's all inclusive! LODGING at a Luxury Cabin for 3 days, CATERING Five Star Meals and Desserts including snacks and other goodies, GIFTBAGS including customized Hustle and Code event gear.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There is no age limit. However small children not participating in the event will not be allowed
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We meet at a disclosed location where everyone will be able to leave their cars and take a Party Bus to the Cabin
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You can bring clothes, toiletry items, food/snacks, personal blankets/pillows/bedding, laptops
NO DRUGS OR WEAPONS
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?