Hunks in Heels
Thursday, September 19, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
Baton Rouge, LA
TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ONLINE.
Tickets will be available at the door for $50. Doors open at 7:00 p.m.
Join Whitney Vann and Leonard Augustus as they host STAR's inaugural Hunks in Heels Runway Show. DJ OttO will provide the tunes while our models strut their stuff for STAR. Models will include:
- Adam Knapp, President and CEO of the Baton Rouge Area Chamber
- Casey Phillips, BR Walls Project
- Chris Brooks, DIG Magazine
- Christopher Tyson, Professor at the LSU Law Center
- Dave Remmetter, Owner of Chelsea's Cafe and Radio Bar
- Dave Nussbaum, WBRZ Channel 2
- Eric Dexter, President-Elect of Forum 35 or National Sales Consultant with Execupay, Inc.
- Jesse Hoggard, President of Forum 35
- Lee Guilbeau, Personal Trainer and Wall-climbing Instructor at BREC’s Extreme Sports
- Orhan McMillan, Owner of dezinsINTERACTIVE
- Pat Shingleton, WBRZ Channel 2
- Phillip LaFargue, Baton Rouge Area Chamber
- Tommy Naquin, CPA at Postlethwaite and Netterville
When & Where
Sexual Trauma Awareness & Response Center
The Sexual Trauma Awareness & Response (STAR) Center is a local non-profit organization that provides counseling and support to survivors of sexual assault in the Baton Rouge community through 24-hour services including a crisis hotline, hospital advocacy, courtroom advocacy, and counseling sessions free of charge. For more information, please visit www.brstar.org.