Behind every new bot, conversational UI, or AI system are people working at the intersection of design, data, and technology.
This day is all about them.
Humanity.AI, a single-track conference chock full of talks with designers, animators, engineers, researchers, and product folks who are keeping humanity at the forefront of AI advancements.
Hear from people who are inventing systems that enable powerful human experiences way beyond banking--companies like IBM, Facebook, Motional Entertainment, PullString, Pixar, and more will take the stage.
So join us and 200 fellow design+data nerds (we're using that term in only the most lovingly of ways) at Bespoke for an energizing day.
Our aim is that you'll leave feeling inspired by the creativity and passion behind every choice these practitioners are making, and having met a few new people who--like you-- share a supreme interest in finding new ways to humanize AI.
GENERAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION
- Date: February 28, 2017
- Location: Bespoke, San Francisco
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
We're happy to offer student and freelancer pricing. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you hooked up!
- 09:00 - Welcome!
- 09:10 - Vivienne Ming - "AI and Human v. Machine 2024"
- 09:40 - Oren Jacob - "Constructing a world of conversations from scratch"
- 10:25 - Panel discussion with Tech Press, moderated by Sarah Guo of Greylock- "Trends in AI: Where we've been, where we're going"
- 11:05 - Elena Ontiveros - "Making messaging bots more human"
- 11:35 - Mark Walsh - "Removing the sociopath from AI"
- 01:15 - Chris Messina - "Lessons learned from birthing a bot"
- 01:45 - Jeremy Vandehey, Veronica Belmont - "Using bots to build relationships at work"
- 02:15 - Josh Browder - "Making bots that deliver social good"
- 03:00 - "How Pixar designs characters that connect"
- 03:40 - Camille Eddy - "Removing bias from AI systems"
- 04:20 - Chris Noessel - "What sci-fi teaches us about AI"
- 05:00 - High fives and happy hour
WHAT ARE YOUR REFUND GUIDELINES?
We try to be as flexible as we can:
Sixty (60) days prior to the event you plan to attend, you may request a full refund. Thirty (30) or more days prior to the event you plan to attend, you may request a 50% refund. Less than thirty (30) days prior to an event, there are no refunds available. You may always transfer your registration to another individual from your organization to go in your stead. Please contact us either way.
Please note that any refunds given will be returned less the registration fee ($9.95) and the 2.4% fee PayPal charges for each registration. Additionally credits must be issued and confirmed prior to the event in order to be considered valid.
A note about sending multiple people from your organization: We do not allow badge-sharing. If more than one person from your company would like to attend, they must also register. We do have group discounts for four or more people. Email us if you're interested.