Actions and Detail Panel
Human Resource Analytics Training in Kuwait City, Kuwait
Thu, June 29, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM AST
EduPristine Inc. is coming up with a 3 full days Project Management Bootcamp in Kuwait City.
HR Analytics is an area in the field of analytics that refers to applying analytic processes to the human resource department of an organization in the hope of improving employee performance and therefore getting a better return on investment.
HR analytics does not just deal with gathering data on employee efficiency; instead it aims to provide insights into each process by gathering data and then using it to make relevant decision about how to improve various processes.
Benefits of Human Resource Analytics:
- Respond to business in advance through predictive analytics for Human Resources
- Improve organizational performance through high quality talent related decisions
- Optimize talent supply chain & Increase ROI on Talent
- Serving as a source of competitive advantage for organizations
- Successful Execution of business strategy
Sneak peek of what this Program will cover: (Program Brochure Attached)
The Role of Analytics in Human Resource
An Overview of HR Regulations and Reporting Requirements
Introduction to HRMS/HRIS
Analytics Tools and Techniques for HR Professionals
HR Analytics- Hands on Training
Creating business understanding for HR initiatives
Using the Analytics Process Model
Forecasting budget numbers for HR cost
Predictive modeling in HR
Effectively Presenting HR Data
Practical Hands on Exercises
Unique Offerings of EduPristine Financial Modeling Classroom Training
- Convenient Weekend Sessions
- 20 hours of Video Tutorials
- Sample Financial Models, Example Workbooks, PDF guides
- Unfilled and Filled Excel Templates for Practice
- 24 x 7 support for Doubt Clearing
Please enrol yourself at the earlies as we have limited seats per workshop. Registration will be based on first come first serve basis.
Looking forward for your active participation.