People Development is the biggest challenge in Human Capital Management for any organization, more so in this challenging times.
Many organizations are seeking ways to develop talents for tomorrow’s uncertain economy. At the same time organizations are trying to stretch their learning and development resources with the ever-demanding expectations from within the organization and external market needs.
In this era of constant business disruptors, your people development practices need to be leading edge to ensure you are developing that will make a difference to the business result.
YB Dr. Ong Kian Ming
Member of Parliament for Serdang
Dr. Ong Kian Ming is the Member of Parliament for Serdang, Selangor. He is also the General Manager of Penang Institute in Kuala Lumpur. He holds a PhD in Political Science from Duke University, an MPhil in Economics from the University of Cambridge and a BSc in Economics from the London School of Economics.
President/ Group CEO
ATCEN Education Group and
Ernie serves as the Founder/ President & Group CEO of the ATCEN Education Group. Ernie graduated with a MA in Communication, BA in Mass Communication, Western Kentucky University, USA, and is a candidate for the Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) from Asia e University, Malaysia. Ernie is an award winning entrepreneur and one of Malaysia’s Prestige Top 40 under 40 award winner. He has more than 25 years of experience working with education, consulting, training, entertainment, events, media, communications, outsourcing, digital solutions and food & beverages industries. Ernie is a TV & Radio personality and renowned international speaker in Asia. In addition to that, he has also advised more than 500 corporate clients that include Multinational Corporations, Large Local Conglomerates and SMEs.
Ernie has also appeared in numerous radio and television commercials locally and internationally. He is an award winning director/ producer producing box office hit movies, TV programs ranging from dramas, comedy, TV commercials and corporate videos. Ernie has worked in nearly every performing capacity as an announcer, reporter, talk show host, man-on-the-street, television presenter, actor, emcee, writer, and music producer. His successes and achievements have been featured in TV1, TV2, TV3, NTV7, 8TV, Astro, Hitz FM, Fly FM, BFM, FHM Magazine, Channel V, The Edge, News Straits Times, Berita Harian, Harian Metro, The Star, The Sun, Malaysian SME, Sin Chew, China Press, Oriental Daily, Nanyang and many more.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
Learn from Peers
- Various Breakout sessions with clear take-aways
- Lots of opportunities for networking with fellow practitioners
- Hear from organizations with similar challenges like yours and how they are addressing them
Close Your Talent Gap
- Discover new practical strategies in talent management and HR
- Tips/tools to address people development issues
- Learn the next big change to transform your organization
- Provide the delegates with an opportunity to share and learn knowledge and skills in talent management and Human Capital;
- Provide the business leaders with an unique forum to share in developing leadership agility and dynamics for people development growth through Creating the Coaching Culture for Performance;
- Offering a significant opportunity for corporations and industry leaders to have networking with fellow practitioners.