Hult Global Webinar - "Reshaping Industry with Professor Groth"
Global Webinar with Professor Olaf Groth
January 23, 2014
"How innovating business models can reshape an industry"
How can you reinvent an industry and break free from the competition? Join our webinar on January 23rd to hear Hult Professor, Olaf Groth, explore how innovating business models can reshape an industry.
By rethinking fundamental business practices, companies and leaders can unlock untapped value, with innovation being the key to find new areas for profit and growth. To succeed business leaders need to:
- Understand global trends that create the foundation for innovation
- Unlock untapped value by transforming value chains into networks
- Discover hybrid business models by engaging all innovation stakeholders, inside and outside of the company
- Collaborate in design, investment and all vital business processes to create global growth
Dr. Groth is a Global Professor of Innovation, Strategy, Management, & Economics at Hult. With over 20 years of experience, Professor Groth counsels senior corporate executives, private equity investors, and government officials on global innovation trends, strategy, ecosystems and transactions.
There are three available timeslots for the webinar;
1. Thursday, Jan 23rd - 14.00 pm GMT
2. Thursday, Jan 23rd - 17.30 pm GMT
3. Friday, Jan 24th - 01.30 am GMT
Please register above for the time that best fits your schedule.
Hult Alumni Affairs