San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
HueLife & ToP Facilitative Leadership Program specifically designed for leaders
- Do you want simple techniques to help make a crucial decision or prepare a new initiative?
- Need ideas to guide a diverse group of people to a consensus on a key issue?
- Seeking buy in when preparing for change, launching a new strategy or project?
- Want to explore your leadership traits and discover ways to work effectively with everyone on your team?
Join a group of your professional colleagues on the HueLife Leadership journey. This non-traditional training is a hands on, engaging experience done through a series of short lectures followed by doing and practicing.
Why you should attend:
Today's leaders recognize the need to effectively engage stakeholders inside and outside the organization. More than ever, building learning community, powerful coalitions and tapping into wisdom and ideas of others is at the forefront of leaderhip excellence.
HueLife Leadership Program provides the “how to do it” while delving deep into management and leadership issues that constantly test modern leaders. You will be asked to bring your real time questions and dilemmas which will be used as topics for practice and demonstration sessions. All participants will be able to tap into the wisdom of peers while learning the most impactful and successful facilitation and communication tools in use today.
What you will learn:
In addition to learning from your peers, you will be introduced to three most effective facilitation methods known to date and explore your own leaderhsip style through Insights Discovery. Research has revealed that the artful facilitation skills you are invited to learn, create lasting value in team management, effectiveness and time and money saved.
The Focused Conversation Method
Learn a structured process that helps you plan and facilitate effective meetings. Discover ways to involve every member in thinking through difficult issues.
- Conduct purposeful and productive meetings
- Quickly capture a group’s best thinking to address concerns
- Surface new ideas and solutions that can help overcome barriers
- Ask questions that deepen understanding of diverse perspectives
- Stimulate candid feedback and discussion
The Consensus Workshop Method
In planning, group input is essential to allow all diverse solutions to be considered. This method provides techniques that help to structure the creative process and that productively channel diverse ideas into consensus decisions everyone can own and support.
- Trigger innovative and novel thought processes
- Integrate diverse ideas
- Generate practical and resourceful solutions
- Develop group consensus
Personal Effectiveness and Development
Insights Discovery personality assessment enables individuals to understand their own style better, identify other types on their teams, and adapt to different communication and management needs.
- An inspiring personal development experience
- Improves interpersonal dynamics
- Helps individuals understand their personal impact
- Helps individuals to better understand themselves and others
Who Should Take This Course?
People on the leadership journey and those who are actively involved with projects teams and stakeholder groups.
Benefits to your organization:
- New generation leadership: Tools and techniques to engage employees, community leaders and other stakeholders in the decision making process, gain confidence in managing the participatory culture
- Culture of accountability: skills in building consensus, creating ownership and developing a shared vision
- Self aware leadership: evaluating personal strengths, weaknesses and blind spots through personality assessment and focused conversations
- Effective team: gain an ability to recognize personality styles of your team and find ways to effectively work, manage and communicate to different personality types
Save This Event
When & Where
HUMAN UNDERSTANDING AND ENGAGEMENT (HUE) Mission: Ignite the passion in individuals and teams for learning, innovating and performing