“Brilliant bootcamp, every business should book onto this. 3 hours of info that should not be missed.”
“Wow, what a fantastic bootcamp, I learnt more about business & marketing in one morning than I have in 30 years – BRILL!”
"I drove for two hours to attend the last bootcamp and I'm really glad I did - I can't believe you give all this information away for free"
Business growth does not happen by accident, or even through incredibly hard work. It comes by combining the right business model with the right marketing strategy.
Join three experts in business growth, marketing and sales for our next bootcamp on the 21st of September in Huddersfield to learn how to market and grow your business in the digital age.
Over 200 businesses booked on to one of our bootcamps last year. You will learn:
- How the world is changing so that any business can make a massive impact using the Internet.
- How growth is inevitable if your business model is right, and impossible if it is not.
- How you can stop competing on price by trading on a point of difference.
- Why your marketing strategy and your business strategy have to go hand-in-hand.
- How the world’s leading companies have evolved their branding to work better in the digital world.
- How digital marketing such as Google pay-per-click advertising and smart email marketing combine to create sales in the real world.
- How bringing together small, motivated teams to work on specific campaigns allows you to create a huge impact in a short timescale.
- How companies actually generate sales through their website – and it’s not how you think!
Our speakers and bootcamp leaders:
Stewart Leahy has a well-earned reputation as a no-nonsense, straight-talking sales and marketing guru. Want to generate more enquiries for your company? Stewart is the man to talk to.
A hugely experienced blue-chip leader and author of the business book Leading The Crusade, Mark Prince is a business strategy and growth expert with 30 years of global corporate leadership across many industries.
Dave Pannell is a marketing and design expert with 20 years of web and branding experience. Dave has helped hundreds of businesses with their branding and marketing campaigns.