HubMasters Open House
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Pitch & Public Speaking Practice Party!
Looking for a place to practice your public speaking???
The Hub has a club that meets every Tuesday that helps entrepreneurs with pitching and public speaking!! We're basically a Toastmasters club for entrepreneurs at The Hub.
On March 26, we are having our Open House @ 6:30pm where you can see what we are all about!
At the open house, you will
Network with encouraging and supportive like-minded entrepreneurs.
Help consume our delicious food and beverages
Gain a better idea of how we run our meetings
Learn about the different ways Hubmasters can help you with public speaking
Hear inspirational speeches and have the chance to participate
If you have any questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you!
For more information about our club, visit our website at http://www.hubmasters.org
6:30pm - 7pm Mingling, Eating, Networking
7pm - 7:45pm Speeches and Speech Practice
7:45pm - 8:30pm Desert Eating and Mingling
When & Where
Impact Hub Bay Area
Impact Hub Bay Area is part of a global community taking collaborative action for a better world. The Impact Hub is an inspiring space, meaningful content and a vibrant global community of people.
We share the following values:
· Placemaking: We value the place around us.
· Collaborative Effort: Our community values creative cooperation and collaboration.
· Ethic of Respect: Impact Hub is a respectful place. It is safe for diversity, ideas, inspiration, and creativity.
· Building a Better World: Our community honors hopes, dreams, and values.
· Radical Inclusion: All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Join the Impact Hub Community today and receive discounts on events, classes and professional development opportunities.
Phone Berkeley: 510-649-7700
Phone San Francisco: 415-624-5881