Learn the market forces of housing in Boston
Share your experiences living in Boston
Learn the resources available to help lay down your roots
~Music/Carnival/House Party style~
~Food and Raffle~
Tweet pics of the city you love and tag #HUBisHome and the 'hood!
- 3:00 Pick up your passport - let's get this party started!
- 3:15 Welcome to the ONEin3 House Party, Mike Ross, Prince Lobel, Boston Globe Columnist, and former City Councilor
- 4:30 Speed Pitches on Homebuying 101
- 5:00 Speed Pitches on Future Boston Housing Policies
- Transit Oriented Development Along The Fairmount Line: Arthur Jemison, Deputy Undersecretary and Deputy Director, Department of Housing and Community Development
- 5:45 Raffle
When & Where
With more than one-third of Boston's population between the ages of 20-34, Boston is the home to the highest proportion of young adults out of any major city in America. Recognizing the importance of this demographic, the City launched ONEin3 to connect Boston’s young adult population with resources related to: housing, professional development, financial health, entrepreneurship and civic engagement.