What HR Leaders Need to Know: Global, National and Local Economic Trends for 2017
Rapidly evolving global, national and local economic trends have dramatically changed the HR landscape. Are you in tune with these changes and their impact on your employer and employees? Join us for a discussion of current trends in HR and how they impact your organization today.
We will discuss:
- The potential impact of the new Trump administration’s proposed economic policies
- How to weather today’s rugged, global business landscape, aka “The Badlands”
- The Gen Z worker – he/she isn’t the Gen X or Gen Y employee you know
- Learn 8 surprising disruptive drivers working together to change the future
- The local San Diego economy – outlook on jobs, wages, business sectors and housing
Mary O'Hara-Devereaux, PH.D. - Founder & President, Global Foresight
Ray Major - Chief Economist, SANDAG
Complimentary valet parking at the venue.