HR Strategy & Innovation Summit 2017 - Florida, US
Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 11:00 AM - Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 1:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The HR Strategy & Innovation Summit is the premium forum bringing elite sellers and senior HR executives together. As an invitation-only event, taking place behind closed doors, the Summit offers solution providers and HR executives from across North America an intimate environment for a focused discussion of key new drivers shaping the future of HR.
This program has been submitted to the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) for approval for recertification credits towards PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification. A certificate of attendance will be provided post event once final approval has been confirmed.
A Five Star Venue and exact location will be announced soon.
Some of the top Delegates booked at the 2016 HR Summit
- Tim Young, Director Field Human Resources , AutoZone
- Trinette Edge, Director of Human Resources, Genuine Parts Company
- Jim McDermid, VP Human Resources, Medtronic Inc.
- Suzette Snyder, VP Human Resources, Textron Specialized Vehicles
- Anne Cooper JD, Senior Director Global HR, Mohawk Industries
- Jeff Busbee, SVP CHRO , National Vision Inc.
- David Furst, Director HR Operations, Aaron's Inc
- Susan Schmitt, SVP Human Resources, Rockwell Automation Inc.
Save This Event
When & Where
marcus evans leads the field in promoting and creating major international business summits where providing the highest quality learning experience through leading specialists and presenters runs alongside a patented networking platform. This ensures that our events also provide an unparalleled, fully qualified networking opportunity to initiate and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers that in a couple of days at our events would otherwise take several months on the road. We are truly global and run over 100 events covering every business sector and in all regions of the world. Wherever you are located our events and the opportunites they present are close at hand whether accessing new markets or developing existing ones.