Many organizations struggle to provide meaningful, honest and constructive feedback. Many exist with out-of-date procedures or no procedure at all for delegating tasks and setting expectations. Get up to speed on best practices for setting performance expectations and giving meaningful performance feedback that fits your business culture and produces results. This workshop includes:
- Best practices to clearly communicate duties and expectations for your workplace
- Creating processes for regular staff check-ins and tracking progress
- Engaging employees to increase productivity, profitability and customer service.
- Setting up performance evaluation processes that are welcomed, rather than dreaded
- Learning how constructive conflict is healthy for your team and organization!
Stacy Johnston, owner and solutions expert of Audacity, LLC, an HR consulting firm, will be facilitating this workshop. She is a licensed attorney and skilled HR professional with experience working in higher education, business, and non-profits. She is also an adjunct instructor at the University of Minnesota, Duluth. She is SHRM-CP/PHR certified and on the boards of the Northland Human Resource Association and Association for Training and Development in Duluth.