How To Write Comedy | Weekend Workshop
Learn To Write Comedy Now!
Jerry Corley's Amazing Weekend Comedy Workshops are the most intensive in town! You'll be blown away by what you learn in one weekend and you'll be writing comedy in your first hour!
- Got the funny, but need to punch it up a bit?
- Want to learn the concepts the pros use to get triggered laughs anytime?
- Need tighter punchlines or more creative material?
- Just want to learn the concepts behind what makes something comedy?
- Running into writer's block?
- Just can't come up with fresh, funny material? Or...
- Do you lack structure in your comedy?
How To Write Comedy - Dates and Times
- July 19-20, 2014 - Burbank, CA 9:00AM-3:00PM
- August 16-17, 2014 - Burbank, CA 9:00AM-3:00PM
- September 13-14, 2014 - Burbank, CA 9:00AM-3:00PM
- October 18-19, 2014 - Burbank, CA 9:00AM-3:00PM
- November 15-16, 2014 - Burbank, CA 9:00AM-3:00PM
- December 13-14, 2014 - Burbank, CA 9:00AM-3:00PM
Jerry Corley's Amazing Weekend Comedy Workshops are a great place to start!
In my workshops, I will get you writing in your first hour. You will learn the skill sets that all the top comedy writers use to create material on a daily basis. Some of these tools are exclusive to Jerry's own tool box, which he has used to write up to 120 jokes per day! In this workshop, you learn comedy from the inside out, by learning the science behind what elements actually trigger human laughter then learning the comedy structures to apply to pull those triggers! You will learn:
- The 12 MAJOR COMEDY STRUCTURES used by all your favorite comedians
- How to write comedy for stand up, blogs, scripts, books or speeches
- How to be funny in everyday life
- 10 Sure-Fire Ways to beat writer's block
- How to play to any audience
- How to get work in Stand up comedy or writing
- How to find your comic persona and write for it.
And much, much more.
You'll be writing jokes in your first hour!
Jerry Corley's Comedy Clinic
1213 W. Magnolia Blvd
The Stand Up Comedy Clinic
How To Be A Stand Up Comedian Comedy Classes sponsored by The Stand Up Comedy Clinic & How To Write Comedy are high-powered, one-of-a-kind, comedy classes taught over an 8-week period. They are intense. Students learn to become skilled joke writers and craft clever, funny comedy routines.
Students also learn how to brainstorm in a writer's room atmosphere, developing tags and toppers for their routines.
Even though there are a lot of comedy classes out there, there are few people with Jerry Corley's experience and skill to both write and perform comedy and teach it at this level.
You can even start by downloading a FREE COMEDY LESSON