How to Use Twitter, LinkedIn, & Google+ For Your Business
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM (EDT)
Social Media Marketing is the fastest growing business evolution and presents a tremendous opportunity for businesses. At this workshop we will cover the importance of having a social media presence for your company and how to create an effective strategy to amplify your brand.
This is a hands-on workshop and we encourage you to bring your laptop and jump right into 3 social networking services Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. We will go step by step on how to make sure that each profile is set up correctly, teach you the concepts behind each service, and how best to use each service to reach your audience.
This workshop is ideal for people with little to moderate skills in Social Media Marketing. You will learn new techniques, access new tools, gain new insights and apply expert knowledge to drive your business.
What you will learn
- Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ social networking services
- How to use create an effective social media marketing strategy
- Social Media Best Practices
- How to build and engage your audience
- How to keep a pulse on your market place
- How to interpret your efforts using analytics
- Tools to make your social media efforts efficient
About the workshop
- No gimmicks just proven techniques
- Customized for small businesses
- Hands on learning with exercises and practical examples
- No “up-sell” for other products or services
- $25 OFF for Early Birds
- Limited offer for a 1 hour customized consultation for your business
- Limited number of seats
About the Instructor
Tamay Shannon's passion in life is to help entrepreneurs realize their dreams. Her business, Where 2 Start Marketing, aims to coach small business owners on the uses of social media and making it an effective marketing tool. Tamay graduated with a Bachelors from Wellesley College and Masters degree in Advertising & Public Relations at the University of Alabama. Through her educational training, she developed a passion for communication, especially marketing through social media. She's always up for a rousing discussion on social media and can be found at @where2start.
Who should attend
- Business owners
- Entry level Social Media Professionals
- Social Media Assistants
- Workbook will be provided
- Breakfast and snacks provided
- We recommend that bring your laptop
What is not covered
- Industry specific scenarios
- Confidential Information/Privacy settings
- Personal Profiles
When & Where
Summit PA Services
Summit PA Services is a staffing agency based in Atlanta, GA. We believe that formal training gives professionals the opportunity to learn how to solve business problems effectively using proven methods.
Summit PA offers a wide range of workshops in key areas that are critical to business success such as Sales, Marketing, Leadership, Human Resources and Operations. Our instructors are subject matter experts with a track record of success in their respective areas.