For our second Los Angeles Mixergy Meetup, we'll be changing the format and the topic of the night will be “How to Use SEO Effectively”. The format will consist of three parts, introduction of guests and short discussion; question and answer session with the audience; then mixer. We will be joined by three distinguished guests. They are all past Mixergy interviewees who have mastered the SEO craft respectively.
- Constantine Roussos of .music TLD. Listen to his Mixergy interview.
- Michael Dorausch of Planet Chiropractic. Listen to his Mixergy interview.
- Tony Adam on myspace. Listen to his Mixergy interview.
Where: coloft.com, 920 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, Ca 90401, 310-395-3366 When: May 13th, 6:30PM - 10:30PM What should you expect...
- Be among like minded people
- Introduce yourself and your startup
- Ask questions and return the favor
- Network with bright entrepreneurs
- Give & gain valuable insight on business skills
- Relax and enjoy your time
Los Angeles Mixergy Meetup (LAMM CHAPTER) is not your typical get together. It is a meetup of a closed knit community of Mixergy/FoundersMix peers. There is no membership and everyone is welcome. You get the chance to mingle with friends, startup entrepreneurs, Angel investors, web programmers, marketers and social media aficionados. Unlike our first meetup, this will a sponsored event. Our sponsors are coloft.com and PicClick.com, who are generously contributing for food, drink and location. Thank you Avesta Rasouli and Cameron Kashani of coloft.com and Ryan Sit of PicClick.com for your generosity. Special thanks to Espree Devora for referring coloft.com and especial thanks to Andrew Warner for his support and encouragement.
Disclaimer: This is not an official Mixergy event. It's an event organized by Mosses Akizian and supported by Andrew Warner of Mixergy.com