Brian O'Connor, Principal Architect at Universal Mind, will be explaining the benefits of LiveCycle Data Services (LCDS) and how to utilize them properly with Flex & Cairngorm. The presentation will explain the following:
In this talk, Brian will cover:
- The differences between BlazeDS and LCDS.
- The different services and benefits offered by LCDS .
- The basics of LCDS Data Management "Assemblers" and how they can affect performance in your application.
- The different types of "fill" methodologies that can be utilized with Assemblers.
- The pros & cons of specific Protocol and Channel Options.
- How to connect your Flex Application to LCDS Data Management Services.
- How to model your Flex Services using Cairngorm and Data Management.
- Utilizing a sample application will review the code and demo Flex, Cairngorm and LCDS. The Source code will be made available after the presentation.
Please join us after 6:30pm for discussion and refreshments. Talk begins promptly at 7pm.
To get future event announcements, sign up at http://groups.google.com/group/bostonfug
When & Where
Boston Flex User Group
BostonFUG is a community of interest around Adobe Flex and AIR. Please become a member (free) by joining our newsgroup at http://groups.google.com/group/bostonfug