How to Thrive in Today's World Course
Weekly Event - Every Monday: 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Do you want a job or career you’ll love?
Do you feel as if something is missing?
Are you settling for surviving when you could be thriving?
Figuring out a plan to THRIVE is hard.
Executing a plan to THRIVE on your own is even harder!
So, I created a TH*RI*VE formula and a six week coaching course where you’ll take the necessary steps to THRIVE in ways that are powerful for you!
In six weeks, you will:
- Choose the ONE goal that must be met in order for you to thrive
- Develop a customized plan designed to hit that target
- Learn how to let your heart make powerful and healthy decisions
- Re-discover and reclaim your best self – your unique essence
- Discover how to powerfully express yourself through the spoken and unspoken word
Here’s how you’ll shift from surviving to thriving:
- Implement my TH.RI.VE formula which has practical and powerful THRIVE strategies
- Develop your customized Thrive Plan in our private 30 min. coaching session
- Break off flawed beliefs in six weeks of group coaching
- Discover more empowering personal perspectives through weekly online journaling
DATE: Mondays, August 12, 19, 26, Sept. 9, 16, 23
(OR Form a group of 4-8 people and together we’ll select day/time/location)
TIME: 11:30 - 1 pm
WHERE: 4247 Highborne Drive, Marietta 30066 (private residence)
Course is facilitated by Susan Brown, Certified Life and Career Coach, Speaker
Find out more about Susan at http://susanbrowncoaching.com
Contact Susan at 678-787-2406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4247 Highborne Drive
Susan's mission is to help people thrive in the workplace and at home. This involves three critical areas for success: heart, identity and personal expression. To thrive also requires the removal of obstacles like overwhelm, burnout, conflicting priorities and ineffective communication strategies.
Susan, is a 15 year breast cancer thriver, certified life and career coach and former teacher and administrator.