Actions and Detail Panel
How to Supercharge Your Business or Freelance Career
Tue, May 9, 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM BST
Are you self-employed, a freelancer, gig worker, coach, interim, consultant or one - (wo)man band?
If you are thinking of, or already self-employed you are part of the fastest growing sector of the workforce - 4.8 million people in the UK who have already done the same. A recent study showed that self-employed people are happier than 9-5’ers, but half of them are earning less than their corporate counterparts.
How can you avoid the ‘Freelancer’s Dilemma’ of extra free time and greater sense of fufilment vs periods of insecurity and lack of guaranteed income.
How can you be sure you are pursuing the right business model for your freelancing career, and what about all those online marketing programs that promise to get you thousands of clients - how can you be sure which is right for you - if any?
The secret answer to all of this is one word: ‘FLOW’
Gary C Brown will explain;
• What ‘CAREER-FLOW’ actually is
• How getting your career into ‘flow’ is the fastest and most successful way to take your freelancing career up a level
• Hot to gain more traction, attract more clients and make a greater impact.
• How to generate more revenue and enjoy the process
• Reduce all the frustrations normally associated with running your own business or portfolio career.
• You will hear how to achieve flow in your career and the 8 Steps to Supercharging your Freelancing Career.
Join us for what will be another illuminating and motivating talk by one of Interesting Talks’ most popular speakers. RSVP today.
About Gary C. Brown
Gary C Brown is a workforce & business growth consultant and founder of careerevolution. Over the last 17 years he has consulted and recruited for some of the UK’s top companies, has coached over 2000 professionals through career changes and b usiness startups and has worked with corporates such as SAP, G4S and Deutsche Bank. He is also author of Jobhunter Revolution and Career Revolution 2.0.