This session helps entrepreneur and small business owners take charge of their day and time.
- Do you find yourself overloaded with work?
- Feel so stretched to the limit you can't set priorities?
- Exhaust yourself daily without accomplishing your goals?
Get more of the right things done. Believe it or not, time can be on your side. If you’re the 20 tabs open at a time kinda person, this class is for you. Entrepreneur, solo-preneur, and working professionals alike need to get stuff done. Get right with setting priorities and winning with your daily task list. If you’re stuck in the ‘there’s never enough time’ mentality, this session can open your eyes to the opportunities you have to make the most of the time you have. You’ll leave with practical, ready to use methods to enhance your productivity, starting yesterday.
In this workshop series, we’ll learn how to:
- Define goals and establish important and valid priorities
- Create a realistic and productive schedule
- Deal with self-distractions and interruptions
- Prioritize and create boundaries and balance
- Look for opportunities to delegate appropriate tasks/projects to others
- Balance competing priorities to meet ever-changing demands
Even for already productive people, the side effects of the Productivity Day include:
- Making major progress with work and other goals
- Breaking procrastination and removing stress from life
- Getting ahead of the crowd, getting promoted
- Creating a deeper sense of fulfillment and purpose
- Feeling energized by work, not tired
- Great networking
It’s not achievement for achievement sake. It’s achieving your purpose and making meaning, while spending more time in your strengths and connecting to your values.
Who is this for?
- Anyone looking to improve productivity, time management and enjoy more of their life
- To freelancers, an increase in productivity skills is potentially worth $100 000’s in income over a lifetime
What to bring?
- Your personality
- Your laptop
- Your most important work projects, and/or to catch up on accumulated, procrastinated work
- Organize to-do list
- Create your own productivity system
- Write out life plan and life goals
- Begin tackling a passion goal (e.g. learning a new language or finally starting to write that book)
Looking forward to seeing you there for a fun and productive day!