San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Got an idea about starting a food business? Want to learn before you "venture" into a food business? Looking to find out how to search for a licensed industrial kitchen that can help get your venture off the ground? Or just got a delicious recipe you eventually want to cook up into a money making business? Then be sure to attend this valuable morning workshop.
You will hear from Michael Wolfson, City of Toronto Economic Development & Culture's Food & Beverage Sector Specialist about:
How to set up the structure of your business
- What is required to set up a food manufacturing entity
- How to brand your identity
- How to cost out your pricing proposition
- Where to go to get additional help in getting your business off the ground.
You will hear directly from a food service expert about the paths and pitfalls of setting up a new restaurant, café, or catering operation.
- How to find the right location
- What costs to consider before venturing into a location
- Picking the right theme and venue for your operation
- What is the best way of entering into the food service sector
And finally you will hear from the Executive Director of Food Starter www.foodstarter.ca – which is focused on helping food entrepreneurs bring products to market.
- How to apply to the program
- Equipment available within the facility
- Programming and assistance that is available for clients
- Others services that are available to help early stage food companies
If you want to find out the do's and don'ts of starting a successful food business, don't miss this event.
Save This Event
When & Where
Enterprise Toronto is a one-stop source to start and grow your small business. Our team of small business advisors can help you make the right decisions during your business start-up and help develop your management capabilities as your business venture grows.