San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you an established or aspiring visual artist, crafts person, musician, writer, actor, dancer, designer, editor or other creator?
If you are a creative entrepreneur in any discipline who wants to start or grow a business doing what you love to do, this half-day workshop is for you.
You will have access to 4 accompanying webinars for the topics on:
1) Marketing: the Nuts and Bolts - the 4Ps that make up the market mix, setting goals, closing sales, promotional tactics, etc.
2) Social Media Marketing - Developing strategy and identifying platforms
3) Project Management – be able to organize planning process for any project, e.g., writing a grant, techniques to break down projects, etc.
4) Basic Budgeting – how to project budget on limited, seasonal and/or unpredictable resources which includes resources and templates.
- Demonstrate a better understanding of own personal attitudes to business;
- Describe what a business plan is and why it is important;
- Establish realistic goals with relevant outcomes;
- Understand the basic skills needed to run a business;
- Apply planning tools to own businesses;
- Use practical market research techniques to better identify and understand target markets;
- Create a simple marketing strategy; and
- Prepare an annual or project budget.
When & Where
Enterprise Toronto is a one-stop source to start and grow your small business. Our team of small business advisors can help you make the right decisions during your business start-up and help develop your management capabilities as your business venture grows.