San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Thinking of starting a business in the construction industry? This interactive workshop is designed for new business owners (starting or under 2 years) that are looking to build a business based on their skilled-trade.
You will learn:
- How to plan and market your business and make it unique;
- Manage operational and administrative activities;
- Confirm industry specific requirements;
- Regulations, e.g., WSIB, Municipal Operating Licence, liability insurance;
- Differentiate sub-contract and sub-contractor;
- Issues surrounding union memberships (when hiring); and
- Providing quotes, proposals, tenders and bids for private and government jobs, etc.
When & Where
Enterprise Toronto is a one-stop source to start and grow your small business. Our team of small business advisors can help you make the right decisions during your business start-up and help develop your management capabilities as your business venture grows.