How to Sell to the Government
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Are you the owner of a small business who would like to expand your sales to local, state, or federal government? If so, this workshop is for you.
This workshop will help you:
• Decide if the government marketplace is the right customer for your company
• Understand the government customer
• Evaluate the government market
• Evaluate your capabilities
• Apply four key marketing principles to government sales
• Make contacts
What you will learn:
• The six simple steps to get started
• Purchasing practices
• How to register with various government agencies
• How to identify your target market
• Where to find procurement opportunities
• The bidding process
• Certifications vs registrations
$30 registration fee. Presented by the SF SBDC
When & Where
SF Small Business Development Center ("SBDC")
The San Francisco Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides free, confidential one-on-one business counseling and low cost workshops for existing small businesses and ready-to-launch start-ups. The SBDC…..Your source for free professional consultants.
For a full list of classes at the SBA Entrepreneur Center click HERE.