How to Sell Anything in an Authentic and Compelling Way (at The Integral Ce...
No matter the nature of your business, the skill of helping someone perceive the opportunity of an investment – and take action on it if it makes sense for them – is tremendously valuable.
Turns out your greatest allies are your natural curiosity and your authentic moment-to-moment experience.
You'll learn and practice:
- How to create the conditions under which people become most aware of opportunity
- What leads people to have the highest "buying temperature" when they do perceive value
- An ultra-simple 5-step formula for selling anything in the most authentic and compelling way
This workshop will be 100% as useful as it sounds, and just as straightforward.
You have two opportunities to catch this event:
- 12 pm on Thursday, November 10 at the Impact Hub (Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/28835962139)
- 6 pm on Wednesday, November 16 at the Integral Center, 2805 Broadway (@Balsam), Boulder (Register on THIS PAGE with TICKETS button)
As an evolutionary coach and consultant, Josh Zemel helps entrepreneurs and executives achieve professional goals while also transforming their life's ecosystem systemically. As a facilitator and course leader, he teaches Authentic Relating at the Integral Center and around the nation. He was previously Senior VP at IMM – a digital ad agency he helped build from infancy to over $100M – where he managed marketing strategy for brands such as Toyota and Blue Cross Blue Shield.