How to Secure Speaking, Coaching and Training Contracts
Monday, August 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM - Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have you asked these questions in the past 90-days..........
How do you secure speaking, coaching and training contracts?
How do you get paid to speak and teach workshops and seminars?
How do you get government contracts to facilitate workshops?
How do you get Churches, non-profits, and corporations to pay you to teach the subjects that you love.
How do you get them to purchase a copy of your training books, Cd's and DVD’s?
How do you get companies to sponsor the workshops, seminars and conferences that you host?
If you are like many coaches, authors, trainers and empowered business owners you may be asking yourself these same questions. How do I get paid to do what I love?
On Monday, August 13, 2012 and Wednesday, August 15, 2012, from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CST), I will be hosting a Teleseminar Training on
“How to Secure Speaking, Coaching and Training Contracts”.
To register visit www.contracttraining.eventbrite.com
Over the past 4 years I have created and mastered a system for securing government, corporate and non-profit contracts. As well as making a living doing what I love, teaching, training, traveling and most importantly empowering people with my training workshops and seminars.
NOW is the time for me to share my knowledge, experience, process and resources with you. If you are interested in learning how to:
1. Secure speaking, coaching and training contracts?
2. Get on the list to receive Request for Proposals (RFP)
3. Write a winning proposal
4. Get paid to speak and teach workshops and seminars?
5. Secure government contract to facilitate workshops?
6. Get Churches, non-profits, and corporations to pay you to teach the subject that you love.
7. Get companies and organizations to purchase a copy of your training books, Cd's and DVD?
8. Get companies to sponsor your workshops, seminars and conferences that you host?
9. Use Social Media to land speaking contracts
10. Secure Crowdfunding to support your events
11. Land LONG term contracts
On Monday, August 13, 2012 and Wednesday, August 15, 2012, from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM, I will be hosting a Teleseminar Training on “How to Secure Speaking, Coaching and Training Contracts”. To register visit www.contracttraining.eventbrite.com
Registration Fee is $125.00 per person
Once you register you will receive:
1. The E-book “How to Secure Speaking, Coaching and Training Contracts”
2. Samples of winning proposals
3. Outline on how to write a winning training proposal
4. Resource guide with contact information of organizations, government agencies and non-profits that hire coaching and trainers.
5. A Financial Empowerment Resource Guide to include Grant Funding Programs, Crowdfunding companies and Creative Financial Resources.
6. Resource directory of professional Grant Writers.
7. Upon the completion of the training you will receive a MP3 Recording of the training so you can listen to it over and over again.
For the first 5 people who register you will receive a one-on-one customized coaching session with Empowerment Coach Renee Bobb. She will provide you with resources specific to your target audience and focused area.
If you are unable to attend the live training, each session will be recorded and you can register now and receive a MP3 recording of each session.
Also, if you would like to do the training in person, please call me directly at
(615) 753-5647 and we can make arrangements. You may also e-mail me at email@example.com
I will be calling you today to see if you are interested and if you have any questions.
When & Where
Empowerment Coach Renee Bobb
Author, Speaker, Radio & TV Talk Show Host, Publisher
Renee Bobb is an authority in the field of self-publishing and small business development. Her company, R.B.I. Enterprise www.ReneeBobb.com and www.ReneeBobbMedia.com is a Training and Development Firm. Specializing in Career Empowerment, Small Business Development, Financial Empowerment and Book Publishing Training.
Renee is the winner of the 2005 Small Business Administration, Virginia Women In Business Champion of the Year Award.
As Career and Small Business Coach, we help to empower people that desire to change their lives. Renee has nine non-fiction books published including; Financial Empowerment: A Practical Approach to Getting Your Financial Life in Order andher top-seller, The Self-Publishing Process: The Beginners Guide to Book Publishing Success.
Over the past two years Renee has worked with Operation Stand Down, Nashville, Inc., as the Assistant Employment Coordinator and Grant Manager. She specialized in matching honorably discharged veterans with jobs available primarily in the Metro Nashville area. Created employment training curriculum for homeless Veterans. Manage $500,000 grant funded Mission Green Weatherization training program.
Renee has several contracts with non-profit agencies in which she teaches Career Development and Financial Empowerment workshops. One of her recent contracts is with an organization called "Leaving the Cocoon" , a non-profit organization of mentors who help women make a difficult transition easier. The women are former inmates who need help making a successfully transition into society.
One of the highlights of Renee’s career is having the opportunity to host and produce her own TV Talk Show called “The Author's Review”, which airs on the Public Broadcast Station in Richmond, VA, Charlottesville, VA and , Time Warner in Staten Island, NY and in 2012, Nashville, TN on Community Access TV. Her show reaches over 2 million households. Renee’s TV Show has won the 2006-2007 Broadcast of Excellence Award for Charlottesville Comcast Cable.
In 2007, Renee has launched “The Renee Bobb Radio Show” which airs on www.BlogTalkRadio.com/TheReneeBobbShow. Due to the success of the show it has recently been picked up by WMDB 880 AM in Nashville, TN. With so many talents to share, public media is no stranger to Renee.
Renee currently serves on the Board of Directors for Safe Haven Family Shelter located in Nashville, TN.