How to Run More and Better Events - Various Dates: Friday 28th September 2012
Friday, 28 September 2012 from 10:00 to 16:00 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
How to Run More and Better Events
Central London | Friday 28th September 2012
A one day Gallus training course for event professionals who want to be inspired to run more and better events.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, this course is for you!
Are you tired of running the same old schedule of events?
Do your individual events need refreshed?
Do you need your events and your events department to generate more income?
Do you want to be challenged & run more and different events?
Who Should Attend?
This course is targeted at the experienced Event Manager looking to increase their strategic awareness of event management. The course will also be of interest to Senior Managers who oversee the events department and those from business development.
The Course Will Cover
- How to make sure you run the best possible event for your customer and your organisation
- How to make sure you have clear objectives and you can measure and demonstrate your success
- Maximising value from your big events
- What marketing strategy to adopt
- How to decide on which type of event to run
- How to decide on which topics will have most success
- How to ensure delegates or guests take away exactly what you want them to
- How to decide on what level of involvement sponsors and exhibitors should have in your events
View our course leader's profile
Find out more about William, please click here.
Past Client Testimonial
See the impact that one past delegate was able to do after attending this course, please click here.
Discounts will be applied for multiple bookings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
IMPORTANT - for paying places if you wish to be invoiced rather than giving your card details at the time of booking please ensure you have selected "Show Other Payment Options" and "Pay Offline" at the top of the page rather than selecting the Order Now button.