How to Run Great Exhibitions | Friday 19th October 2012 | Central London Venue
Saturday, August 18, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
How to Run Great Exhibitions
Friday 19th October 2012 | Central London
In this one day workshop Gallus Events will take you through an interactive and engaging process to ensure that all your future exhibitions deliver REAL VALUE for all those involved.
What you will acheive by attending this workshop:
- Deliver cutting edge exhibitions
- Demonstrate to your exhibitors how you are helping their ROI
- Demonstrate to your exhibitors how you are adding to the exhibition experience
- Show how best practice use of Social Media can shorter the exhibitor sales pipeline and lead to more sales
- Run more engaging, fun and interactive exhibitions
- Increase your stand rebookings
- Truly integrate your exhibition into the rest of your event
The course will cover
- The current state of exhibitions and why you should be worried!
- Understanding the objectives of all involved
- How the exhibition world is changing already
- How to maximise and deliver value for the show organiser, the attendee and the exhibitor
- Your role in helping create sales leads for your exhibitors
- The hosted buyer programme: is this right for your exhibition?
- How to best arrange 1-2-1 meetings
- Lounges – the changing face of exhibitions?
- Tips on how to make your show floor ‘pull’ rather than ‘push’
- Tips for engaging stands – what do attendees really want to see?
- How to ensure your attendees and exhibitors are engaging pre and post show
- Best practice use of exhibition technology
View our course leader's further details
Find out more about William, please click here.
Gallus blogs on exhibitions
What exactly has gone wrong with exhibitions?
Shall we dance Mr Exhibitor?
Discounts will be applied for multiple bookings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
IMPORTANT - for paying places if you wish to be invoiced rather than giving your card details at the time of booking please ensure you have selected "Show Other Payment Options" and "Pay Offline" at the top of the page rather than selecting the Order Now button.