San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Crowdfunding is much more than fundraising!
It’s a great tool for startups, existing businesses and charities, large and small, to test out market validation, support your marketing, expand your customer base, improve customer relations, develop sales, get vital user feedback and unlock further funding. Wow!
Come along to find out everything you need to know about CROWDFUNDING …all in one fun-filled, info-packed day of presentations, discussion and activities.
This unique intensive one day workshop is ideal for anyone seriously considering or planning a Crowdfunding campaign. We also welcome business advisors and consultants who want to explore Crowdfunding as a possible option for their client base. The day runs from 9am to 5pm and the price includes ……….
- • how can crowdfunding work for me?
- • different types of crowdfunding
- • choosing the right platform
- • benefits & downsides to crowdfunding
- • future trends in crowdfunding
- • essential tools to run a campaign.
Planning for Success
- • critical crowdfunding success factors
- • research similar campaigns
- • case studies - successes and failures
- • online marketing strategy and assets
- • compiling list of contacts
- • team building
- • Session 3
- • Building your online assets
- • whats your story & creating great copy
- • the perfect campaign page
- • wow your crowd with video
- • creating campaign visuals
- • targets & rewards - how to get it right
- • press, public relations and your media kit
Tools tips and resources
▪ checklist for launch day
▪ how to build and engage your crowd
▪ finding and engaging influencers
▪ email list building and social media
▪ stretch goal strategy
▪ post campaign fulfillment and much more!
We’ll also be answering these key FAQ‘s:
1. How do I protect my intellectual property?
2. How much money can I raise through Crowdfunding?
3. Who will give money to my campaign?
4. How long should my Crowdfunding campaign last for?
5. How much time do I need to set aside to run my campaign?
6. What is the difference between an ‘all or nothing‘ vs ‘flexible ‘ campaign?
7. What target should I set for my campaign?
8. …and many more!!!
The day, including tea/coffee breaks costs just £169.00
However we are offering an Earlybird rate of £49.00 (…we must be mad!!!)
Places on this one-off workshop are strictly limited - first come, first served - so please don’t hang around!
- • A pdf of all the slides used during the workshop
- • Invited to join the Crowdfunding Focus Facebook group
- • Access to a series of 11 FAQ videos
- • Access to 12 months of future Crowdfunding Focus magazine issues
- • Use of the Crowdfunding Playbook app
- • Two months free access to the Crowdfunding Academy (when launched)
Presenters: 1. Anthony Lovell de Souza - Crowdfunding Strategist, creator of the Crowdfunding Launch Lab, the Crowdfunding Playbook and Editor of the Crowdfunding Focus Magazine.
2. Clive Reffell - Crowdfunding Expert and Consultant. Concentrates on advising organisations and individuals who want to use crowdfunding to raise money to startup or scale-up a business, raise funds for a worthy cause or generate product orders.
Sally Marks - UK - TOTSUP
Following an inspiring initial one to one workshop six months prior to my Crowdfunding campaign, I signed up for the online course. The weekly sessions provided great focus and the resources which were available online were hugely beneficial in preparing for my campaign. The mid course Skype call with Anthony enabled me to ask questions specific to my campaign. I would recommend the course unreservedly.
Andreas Muller - Germany - GREWI.de
When I met with Anthony he told me many things about crowd funding I did not know before and convinced me to give it a try. I decided to simply follow all of his advice. At the end I got 170 percent above my aimed target…”
Diana Murphy - UK - Gluten Free Centre
"Anthony’s coaching and support was invaluable throughout the process. His knowledge of all aspects of crowdfunding is truly exceptional and that, coupled with his experience and in-depth understanding of social media marketing and "building a crowd” makes him the perfect person to work for anyone embarking on a crowdfunding project."
Elaine Godley - UK - Health Watchers UK
"Anthony is the most informed person I know about Crowdfunding. His online and in person workshops are really helpful. Crowdfunding options are plentiful, yet Anthony can suggest which ones are best for your own project which saves hours of research. Access to his personal Crowdfund Launch Lab with so many links and resources is invaluable"
Rollin Rachele - USA - Clustas
"Anthony has put together an amazingly informative workshop. I now feel confident that I will have a successful campaign for my fitness invention."
Arlen Ray - UK - Fashion Clothing
"Fantastic course from a guy who clearly eats, sleeps and breathes crowdfunding!"
Amanda Barnes - Argentina - Wine Journalist
“Anthony took the time to look over my crowdfunding application and was very helpful in identifying some weak points and directions to take. He shared his advice and expertise in the subject and helped me come out with a clearer vision and gave me constructive feedback. I really recommend a call with Anthony when you are in the early stages of planning your crowdfunding campaign. Thanks Anthony!” Fair Liang - USA - Ratafire
"Anthony is very experienced in the domain of crowd funding and he has insights into various aspects of a crowd funding campaign, from the motivations of the givers, to the details of the planning, to the tremendous brand awareness you can gain through a successful campaign. I will recommend him to anyone who wants to learn more about crowd funding, and especially to anyone who wants to start a crowd funding campaign. "
Melita Armitage - Research Consultant
"I went into Anthony's crowdfunding course curious and left an enthusiast. The training certainly delivered what it promised in terms of content, but gave so much more. I'm not just referring to books, magazines, podcasts etc, but also about the tried and tested Apps he referenced that make developing your crowd so much slicker. I can see so many applications for what I learnt in a few hours. Crowdfunding is not just about the money, it is an exciting way to deepen relationships with stakeholders. This is the course that keeps on giving and I continue to appreciate Anthony's generosity. "
Save This Event
When & Where
Heptagon Events (www.heptagonevents.com)
We are an events company and so run variety of events including business, soical, family and others. We also do workshops and seminars.