A Masterclass - “How to Recruit the Types YOU Actually Want & Avoid Yet More Baggage”
by Simon Hartley
Would you like you and your people to be more effective and achieve better outcomes?
At the conclusion of the morning you will understand:
- How to actually recruit and select on character and attitude.
- Why ‘character’ is important and how it underpins success.
- What ‘character’ is (and isn’t).
- What we get if we recruit through CVs, interviews and psychometrics.
- How world class organisations recruit.
- How Olympic programmes and elite sports teams identify those with the potential to reach the podium.
- How to become a magnet, to attract and retain talent.
- How to adopt these principles and apply them to your own organisation.
Some comments from delegates at previous sessions:
“Simon brings an incredibly insightful and contemporary view to organisational and personal performance. He seamlessly translates his extensive experience in Sports Psychology into performance improvement/development strategies for businesses and individuals. He has a great coaching style that yields results and delivers a complex yet powerful concept in a down to earth and practical way.”
“An incredibly valuable session. Simple, insightful and powerful messages, delivered with energy, passion and authenticity. Brilliant!”
Refreshments (breakfast sandwiches, tea, coffee etc) will be available until the Masterclass starts (promptly!) at 8.30 and a sandwich lunch will be provided at 2pm.
*’So what’ – included in the price is a 90 minute session 3 weeks later to follow up/make the most of your investment
*Share with other delegates what you/your organisation:
Has achieved once or twice which has since become embedded
Has achieved once or twice and then lapsed
Meant to apply and hasn’t
The outcome from this facilitated session will be an ACTION PLAN of what YOU will implement in order to INCREASE REVENUES, EFFECTIVENESS, EFFICIENCY and/or DECREASE COSTS, WASTE, TIME significantly and consistently by introducing good habits and losing bad ones - short, medium and long term.
Same venue Friday 25th November 4-5.30pm