How to Recruit, Hire & Train a Top Performing Sales Team (2 days)
Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Who Should Attend: Owners, Executives, Sales Managers, Management Trainees
Course Description: This Sandler Training Institute Program is instructionally designed for individuals with organizational leadership and management responsibilities whose focus is on increasing sales revenues and profitability. Additionally, it is well-suited for those being groomed for sales leadership positions.
- Implementing solid recruitment and screening processes required to assemble great sales teams
- Assessing cultural fit and managing turnover
- Adopting assessment tools to integrate behaviors into the hiring process
- Utilizing the Sandler S-E-A-R-C-H Model to develop solid Job Descriptions and Functions.
- Developing a sound On-boarding plan
When & Where
Bernard M. Cronin, CMS Professor, Executive Education
For more than 40 years, Sandler has taught its distinctive, non-traditional selling system and highly effective sales training methodology, which has helped salespeople, sales managers and business owners take charge of the revenue generating process.
Sandler provides solutions for:
- Sales and Sales Management training
- Management and Leadership training for business owners and senior executives
- Negotiations training
- Customer Service training
- Inside Sales and Support training
- Coaching and Mentoring
In addition, Sandler offers specialized tools and services to support our training:
- HIRING AND PERSONALITY ASSESSMENTS that can help your company identify best-fit candidates, find them, hire them and then retain them.
- SANDLER ONLINE: A comprehensive, cloud-based, instructional platform and curriculum management system that delivers the Sandler Training® experience, content, and rich media securely across the Internet. Sandler Online includes the Sandler Resource Center, which provides 24/7 access to Sandler Training audio, video, and written resources organized into specific sales and management categories.
- SANDLER CRM PRODUCTS: By embedding the Sandler Selling System methodology into CRM solutions, we enable our clients to extend the training and apply it when it is most valuable—during the development of selling opportunities.
Many business owners and leaders believe that “training doesn’t work.” And since many of them regard training as a single event, designed as a short-term quick fix––they are right––that training doesn’t work.
Sandler training does work, because our training is built on the concept of incremental growth and change over time—supported by repetition, reinforcement, coaching and accountability. We know that achieving lasting behavioral change and mastering new skills does not occur at a one-day seminar, or overnight.
We also know that people are not likely to consistently implement a particular strategy or tactic, regardless of how effective it is, unless it’s part of an overall behavioral plan. And, they are not likely to implement a plan unless it is supported by the appropriate attitude and outlook. Therefore, Sandler training addresses all three areas necessary forsuccess—attitude, behavior and technique.
BERNARD M. CRONIN
Bernie Cronin, President of Sandler Training Institute brings over 30 years of direct sales and sales management experience to the firm's clients. The combination of his real-life problem-solving experiences with his communications skills enables him to provide an experienced, hands on, message to all audiences concerned about the problems of sales, sales management, hiring and client development.
During his career in the investment banking industry, import-export business, consulting business, communications consulting services and sales consulting and training field Mr. Cronin has worked with a variety of companies and industries who's goals were to increase profitable revenue and client development through the implementation of personal and organizational gradual, incremental, behavioral changes.
As a *Certified Sandler Trainer he provides Public Seminar Training through his 8 week or 2 Day course entitled "Quickstart Fundamentals of the Sandler Training System" and the follow-on 2 Year, 20 hour per month coaching and training program entitled "The President's Club".
He and his 180 Associates worldwide also provide in-house, customized, Corporate Sales Training Programs to assist organizations in achieving their sales and sales management objectives. This is accomplished through consistent reinforcement programs utilizing the proven Sandler Sales Institute's research based methodology developed by David Sandler in 1968.
He is a graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Business and attended Harvard University's Extension School where he completed graduate courses in Microcomputers & Information Technologies and Business & Organizational Communications.
Memberships include Pres. So. FL UCONN Alumni Assoc., Congressional Country Club, Delray Dunes Golf & Country Club, Bass Rocks Golf Club, University of Limerick Florida Advisory Board and The Ireland-U.S. Council and The Sheridan House Family Ministry Golf Committee.
Some of the organizations he has provided training, consulting and speaking services to are:
- Lucent Technologies
- U.S. Filter/Siemens
- Minolta Business Systems
- Boston Herald
- Clear Channel Communications
- Hartford Courant Newspaper
- Port Consolidated
- Abbott Labs
- UBS Financial Services
- Siemens Medical
- Pioneer Surgical
- Parker Hannifin
- Hill York
- Merrill Lynch
- Ames Color-File
* Certification is under the ISO Standard of Quality for Sales and Marketing Professionals.