San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Bring a Guest Campaign
We are pleased to announce that New York Metropolitan Chapter will continue the Bring a Guest Campaign in 2013 and chapter members may bring guests to our evening educational events for free.
New York Metropolitan chapter members may bring up to two (2) non-chapter member guests to each evening educational event. However, each guest may only attend one free evening educational event in 2013. Chapter members must register their guests and also attend the event. We hope that this initiative will inspire more of the research community to benefit from our event offerings.
To register yourself and your guests, follow the instructions listed below:
1. Access the registration page and select NY Metropolitan Chapter Member + Guest and enter the total number of attendees (including yourself) using the drop-down menu.
2. Click the Register button.
3. Enter Your Information as the ticket buyer. This will automatically enter your name and email for Ticket#1.
4. For each of your Guest tickets, do NOT select the Copy Data from Ticket#1 from drop down menu. You must enter the First Name, Last Name and email (email address can be yours if you do not have their email address but First and Last name are required).
5. Once information has been entered in the Ticket fields, click on Complete Registration.
It is very important for us to have the names of the non-member attendees for the registration desk. This process is only for chapter members who are bringing non-chapter members as their guest to the evening educational meetings. If you are coming with another chapter member, the NY Metropolitan Chapter Member ticket should be used.
As a gentle reminder, please do not forget to cancel your reservation if you will not be able to attend an event. We realize that unexpected conflicts might arise, but we depend upon our registration numbers to order refreshments and would like to avoid waste and additional expense for the chapter as best we can. Should you need to add additional guests after your registration has been submitted, contact Lisette Gonzalez at email@example.com and we will register your additional guest(s) on your behalf.