How to Persuade in Business: 5 Essential Techniques
This seminar reveals the five fundamental techniques to make your communication more persuasive in business.
The seminar will then demonstrate how to best apply these methods to different communication mediums in your business, including:
• Sales Pitching
• Email & Phone
• Social Media
What will I learn and take away from this talk?
• How to persuade your customers and/or staff
• Practical shortcuts for structuring your business message more effectively
• Tips and techniques for moving your audience to action!
James Cullen is a professional communications coach, motivational speaker and speechwriter. James helps people to motivate others through the power of language. He has been a coach and trainer for over 12 years. James holds a BA degree in English Language and an MA in Rhetoric – the art of persuasive speech. He is a member of the UK Speechwriters' Guild and an ILM-accredited Master Trainer. James has authored the following papers:
• Rhetorical Behaviour in “Inspirational Talk” (2010)
• How Team Talks are Constructed in Terms of their Cooperative and Confrontational Linguistic Characteristics (2006)
You can watch James’ TEDx Talk here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj9b6gA-Q8
James’ company website: oratemate.com