HOW TO PAY FOR COLLEGE WITHOUT GOING BROKE
Thursday, April 19, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
San Jose, CA
Parents of High School Senior and Junior Students
You are invited to a Free College Planning Class
“HOW TO PAY FOR COLLEGE WITHOUT GOING BROKE”
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college bound students.The class will focus on high school juniors (all grade levels are welcome).
In this class you will learn:
- How to help students know which college to apply to.
- How to increase your chances of getting into your dream college.
- The 5 questions you need to get answered before you apply to the college.
- How to position your student to get scholarships from the college of choice.
- How to balance the cost of education vs. the value of the degree earned.
**How to get a “tax scholarship” for college.
- How to position your finances to get merit aid.
- And much, much more…..
Register Now Above