If you’re the parent of a high school student who’s planning on attending a four-year state university or private college, you must attend this FREE workshop….
Come learn the insiders’ secrets and strategies to send your child to schools you never thought you could afford...regardless of how much money you make, how much money have or what you own, or even how good of a student you have.
This fast-paced, 75 minute informative workshop will educate you about all areas of planning and paying for college. The class is strictly informational and nothing is for sale.
During this class, here is just a fraction of what you will learn:
- How you can get need-based scholarships and grantseven if your family makes a six-figure income.
- How to avoid the single biggest mistake 73 percent of parents make when applying for scholarships—a mistake that costs them thousands of dollars in lost aid.
- What the SAT and ACT are really used for....and how doing well on them can save your family $100,000 per student!
- How to understand the complicated formulas colleges used to determine your family’s financial contribution and how to plan ahead so that your cost is as low as legally possible
- What to do if you haven't saved a single dime for school (ooops! Don't worry, you're not alone. We will discuss exactly how to fix it.)
- How to avoid falling for the 5 biggest myths about financial aid that most parents believe, that forces them to go deeply in debt when they don't have to....and in some cases ruins their retirement.
- Three questions you MUST ask any school your child plans to attend.... before they even apply.
- How 529s and college savings plans can cost you ten times more than what they save, and what to do if you have one of these ticking time bombs!
- And much, much more.
Having this information is like having a super bright flashlight to explore a pitch black cave.....while other families stumble around in the dark!
This class is being taught by Ron Caruthers, founder of Ducerus: Your Total College Solution, and a financial aid expert who has helped thousands of families save millions of dollars on the cost of attending their top university.
The event is free, but seating is limited by the size of the room, so be sure to reserve your seat now. Both parent and student are encouraged to attend and we would greatly appreciate it if you invite other families you know to attend as well. We welcome everyone as long as we have the space, and we know they will thank you too. There is a button in the upper left hand corner of the page just below the picture to share this class, if you wish.
As mentioned previously, nothing is for sale, and no products will be discussed except when we tell you why 529 plans suck for most families and why you probably need to get rid of it immediately if you have one.