How to open a medical marijuana dispensary
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
DAY 1: Marijuana Business Entities
Focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state programs in your area!
Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
- Creating a step-by-step marijuana business plan to start your weed business.
- Marijuana licenses.
- Marijuana business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- Where are the best locations to open your business.
- Non-profit collective options.
- Are “C” Corp, “S” Corp, and LLC options best for you and can you operate with those entities?
- How to form a collective in California.
- How to file for a Mutual Benefit Corporation.
- Tax deductions and 280E IRC Tax Code.
- How to pay marijuana business tax.
- Bookkeeping for a marijuana collective.
- Volunteers and employees.
- W-2′s and 10-99′s.
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Who owns the marijuana business? Can I sell it?
- How to facilitate transactions.
- How to verify a medical marijuana recommendation.
- How to sign up a patient to be a member of your collective.
- Marijuana Dispensary Insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Marijuana merchant account systems.
- Pros and Cons of retail marijuana business, marijuana delivery business and grow operations.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get marijuana for your collective.
ALL CRITICAL FORMS** INCLUDED
California Non-Profit Collective form
(you need this to get into business).
Marijuana Collective ”Membership Agreement”.
(you need this to legal run the collective-delivery service)
“Authorization to Transport“ medical marijuana (you need this to legally transport materials to patients)
“Authorization to Cultivate” medical marijuana (you will need all of these forms to legally grow, harvest and process medical marijuana (cannabis) for your members)
Cannabis Collective “By-Laws”and much more.
** Professionally written by attorneys and adopted for use, these forms are critical to your collective’s success!
ONGOING HELP – SUPPORT
EMAIL AND PHONE ONGOING SUPPORT:
You can always call or email 420 College staff, faculty or instructors if you want further assistance, we’ll do our best to answer your questions all for FREE!
At the end of the seminar, you’ll walk away with a medical marijuana delivery business GUARANTEED!!!
- Resources Needed to Start?