How to Network Without Breaking the Bank
Tuesday, March 7, 2017 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Register now. Space is limited.
Do you feel like you are going to networking event after networking event, but don’t have anything to show for it? Do you have limited time and resources, but know that you need to network to build and grow your business? Don’t make the same mistakes as other business owners and spend more money on networking than it’s worth.
Networking can and does cost money and time, but there are ways to do it effectively without going broke. If what you are currently doing is NOT working for you, then the “Network Without Breaking the Bank” seminar is for you!
In this seminar, you’ll learn:
- Goals of Networking
- Costs versus Benefits of Networking
- Alternative Ways to Network (Without Breaking the Bank)
- Co-hosted by Joe Novara (Speaker, Coach, & Author) Sylvia Inks (Speaker, Author, & Coach)
- Arrive at 11:30am to register, network and order lunch.
- Presentation starts promptly at 11:55am.
- Plan to stay until 1:30 for exciting prize drawings, special offers, and abundant networking opportunities.
Who this seminar is for:
- Small business owners who want to learn how to network with limited time and money.
- Aspiring small business owners who want to find ways how to effectively network while growing their business.
Limited Seating: Register now to secure your spot as space is limited.