How to Navigate Amidst Overwhelming Times - Phase Two
Whether because of trauma, crises, or really, really hard days.
Please join us for a day (or two) of raising awareness of trauma, vicarious trauma, and systematic oppression.
- Phase One (December 5) will provide foundational training.
- Phase Two (December 6) will build on the previous day, or on other Trauma Stewardship training you have attended in the past.
- These workshops will address how we’re being impacted by current and past overwhelm, crises, toll, or trauma and establish concrete means for how to keep on keeping on both individually and collectively.
Laura van Dernoot Lipsky will offer a compelling mix of personal insight, cutting-edge research, personal stories, and countless New Yorker cartoons to help us understand the cumulative toll of being exposed to suffering over time, and gain the skills needed to reconcile it. Participants from all professional disciplines and life circumstances are welcome to attend.
This registration is for Phase Two (December 6, 2016). To register for Phase One (December 5, 2016), please click here. Please note that you will need a separate ticket/registration for each phase of the event you would like to attend.
Continuing Education Credits
5 CEUs are available for:
- Social Workers
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Licensed Professional Counselors
*For important information about CEUs/CLEs, including approving organizations and any restrictions, please read our Continuing Education Policy.
**The cost for adding CEUs/CLEs to a ticket is $30. They can be added to your ticket order by selecting the credit type in the Additional Items section at the bottom of your ticket order form.
5.25 Clock Hours are available.
We really want to thank our partners at Everett Public Schools for making this possible. We are pleased to share that each Phase of this training is now a Washington State-approved clock hour offering.
We would like to extend our deep appreciation to our collaborating partners for their generosity and support.